Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Thursday, September 29, 2005
9/29/2005 10:01:00 PM

Life is back to normal..

Quiet n peaceful..

Am I really that fortunate to have all this?

Should I be happy?

Am I asking for too much?



Will there be one day when we finally have nothing to say?

Everything topic leads to a dead end..

Every word uses so much effort n thinking..

Don't know how to express myself anymore

Tired & scared what my every word will lead to

Wondering if feelings so precious can be revived to those of the past



Will there be one day you can stand me no more?

Things that attract you to me..now seems so irk you..

Temper seems too much for you to bear..

Insecurity makes me look more foolish..

Every tear becomes more worthless than rain drops..



Will there be one day when we will part for good?

Never wanting to look back on the happy past..

Gone are the promises made & sweet words..


I wish so hard that this day will never come..

I pray..