Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
10/12/2005 04:42:00 AM

In another 3 weeks times I will be 21. So much to look forward to? So much fun? But why do I not feel the excitement? Suddenly all becomes meaningless.


I wish so much to spend it with my loved ones - my family, darling & friends..but somehow or rather a very important group of people will not be around that period. Abit disappointed but what can I do except to hope for the best. I know there is nothing great or special about one's 21st birthday but for me I look upon every birthday as an important day in my life (after all its once every year only...) well..as for now I will just hope for the best outcome thou I am not in any mood to plan or think about how I am going to pass by this 'special' day in my life..



Important days in my life & I won't wan to miss them for anything:

  • Mom's birthday

  • Chinese New Year


  • Sister's birthday


  • Darling's birthday


  • Grandma's Birthday


  • Grandpa's Birthday [he passed away this year..] =(


  • My birthday


  • Christmas (yippee! Snow, presents & the x'mas spirit)


Comments (By Eddy) :

Don't worry ... i'll be around to celebrate with you, afterall it's your 21st bday!
Love ya!