Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Monday, October 31, 2005
10/31/2005 11:30:00 AM

It's Halloween today..not much mood to carry on in school, so lethargic..oh man...practically had to drag myself thru the whole session of lecture..was so tired that I almost fell off the chair during class...*yawnz*



Then sad sad coz whole day kana "bully" by friends..could it be b/c its Halloween so I'm subjected to all this ill-treatment? But I thought its only at April's Fool's Day that such thing happen? Hehe



But in any case I know the gals are just having their way of "fun" & dun mean anything bad la..so its ok lahz..hehe



Oh..almoz 4got...Ah min ah..thx for msg me after I am gone..really appreciate your effort in making sure that I wasn't too hurt.. =)



Well..but time still pass on..and FINALLY its time to start the fun..yippee! =P



Met up with darling at our usual place (lau pa sat. duh!). He bought a really pretty bouquet of flowers & 2 cakes from Sweet Secrets (my fav choc cakes!)...so touched..hehe

Well then watch Exorcism with darling & his mum..wow it was dam nice..n scary..din know being possessed can be so horrible..well aniwae it definitely a movie worth watching & I fully recommend it..go watch it..i give it 4 stars out of 5 stars... =)