Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Saturday, November 12, 2005
11/12/2005 10:46:00 PM
Went jogging with Eddy at Yishun Gym. This is the 1st time in my life I've been in that gym & also going with someone other than my family to exercise lei..hehe


An interesting & fun experience for me...


Well, basically we started out with the treadmill...I jog for 20 min w/o much effort..but poor darlingz is having a bit of prob as maybe he isn't such a seasoned jogger yet? After that we went to try out the other exercise machines & did some toning with it..Well aniwae all went well, but silly me went to stop his treadmill abruptly causing darlingz knee to hurt after tt..oopz...sorry darling..dun mean to do it lehz.. =P

Aniwae after jog went for dinner at Causeway Pt before going hm..Nothing much interesting..hehe


Late in the nite as darlingz has to run some errands & has to end up driving late at nite...I stayed up to make sure that he was safely hm...wow...this wait was so very very loOOong ah..hehe


Waited till 3am before he reach hm. hmm..wonder where I got so much stamina frm, in fact when I was studying I din hv so much "stamina" lei..by 11pm I was already crawling on the floor hoping that there will be a blackout in the house soon so that I can call it a day lei..hehe


And what's more amazing was that I even pei darlingz talk online till 4am before sleeping...Steady rite? I tot so too..hehe