Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Monday, November 28, 2005
11/28/2005 10:30:00 PM
Yippee~! 26 days more to x'mas! One of my favourite season..lots of planning to do - all the things to do & all the x'mas shopping thou my budget is rather low lahz~ hohoho!


Hmm..hope I don't become bankrupt by the end of x'mas ah..haha


Aniwae for those who are interested..my mum juz went for a simple knee surgery..actually this surgery was not needed as the xray was a mistake...walao..all that happen at the operating theatre was that the doc open up mum's knee and stich it back as they realise that there isn;t anything that they can do..as everything was not as shown in the xray result...walao..such negligence...wonder if we can get some form of compensation or not lei..$$$ =P


Anyway thanks all for your concern for my mum..esp Wee hong who specially left a comment on my tagboard...thanks buddy~! =)


Anyway today was a rather busy day although I was feeling real tired today...keep falling asleep on in class..not as if I can'nt understand what the lecturer says lahz..juz that the eyes dept on holiday lahz...haha



Hmm..still lots to complete - need to go rush my piling assignments if not very soon I will become prata prawn liao..haha


Anyway few days ago did a personality test, the results are as follows:
Season = Autumn
You're Most Like The Season Autumn ...

You're warm, and the most approachable. You have that gentle prescence about you. People can
relate to you, and find you easy company. However it's likely you've been hurt in the
past and it has left you scarred so things can become rather chilly with you at times. Being
the third Season in, you're mature, trustworthy and loyal to your friends but prone to
depression and negative thinking.
You're the shy and sensitive season.



What ya guys think? True ma? Feel free to comment ah..Thankz~hehe


You can also try the quiz yourself to know more about urself:
Which Season are You?


Till then, take carez to all out there~ =)