Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Sunday, December 04, 2005
12/04/2005 10:55:00 AM
Its been a rather long weekend this week..many things happened..which makes my world not as colourful anymore..but well..guess its darling who was ard me once again that made all these seem better than it shd have been..I suppose I am a rather simple gal..All I want is for someone to be there for me when I needed..not only it applies to my partner..but also my friends..and this I should feel fortunate that I have those..Thanks to those who have been with me when I needed them...


Just like in one of the encouragement that Eddy has quoted from me from the song "Wild Horses" sung by Alicia Keys:
I watched you suffer, a dull, aching pain
Now you decided to show me the same
No sweeping exits or off-stage lines
Can make me feel bitter, or treat you unkind...
This is a truely touching statement that I suppose all who need someone to say some kind words to them when their life seems to have hit rock bottom..I wish to present to my friends & my loved ones who were there for me when I needed them most...


Aniwae..enuf of the emotional stuff that brings the mood of everyone else down..haha


Now for the interesting part..something that I have discovered over the weekend..haha


And that is I finally know how to mop the floor properly le..Well..in case you don't know..I've nv been an expert in mopping the floor all my life..always being accused of drawing BIG words on the floor & leaving puddles of water on the floor instead of mopping it squeaky clean..haha


But today..the new Ah-Xia has finally been enlighted & knows the art of mopping le..well..no 1 said so la..but aniwae well..hehe...ahem..presenting to all..the MOPPING EXPERT~! haha


Another big discovery I made was that I finally figured out how to create archive for my blog liao..aiyo..totally a dream come true..ain't I just so smart? Well..I think I am lei..coz its totally true my trial & error after so long lei...give me some credit mahz..haha


Aniwae look out for the updates on the "Links" and "Bio" section..I've added some stuff to it le...Feel free to take a look at it and comment wor..thx~! =)


I hope life gets better from here..but well..thou somewhere deep in my heart..I know its juz not gona be this way for as long as I live..but nevertheless..I will juz live life as happy as possible until the next "calamity" befalls..Coz life's too juz too short for you to be sulking all the way la...and also...everyday sad sad oso not pretty ma..how can like this torture myself rite? =)