Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Thursday, March 02, 2006
3/02/2006 08:32:00 AM
After the early morning torture that lasted into the wee hours of the morning...I could only wake my tired eyes & body up only now...and its already 9 pluz am~! Gosh~! More time wasted... =S


But before I start my engine going again....thought that I should show the world some of the very lovely things that Eddy's mum bought back from US for me during her trip....


A nice leather black bag~! Perfect for school~! =)



My 1st pair of branded jeans...





Levis signature jeans~! o.O



"Tonnes" of titbits & toiletries~! =)



A rather sexy top from darling's sis... =)



Yet another cute toy from darling... =)




Oh...last evening went with Eddy to buy fish medicine for my poor goldfishes. They've been dying in bulk lately..so thought I should do something about it... =S


Hope this can save their lives...