Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
3/22/2006 12:50:00 AM
Article Submitted by Eddy:

Hi Everyone! As this is the first post I'll go easy on the words and more pictures..!
Well as my darling Lixia has said on 19 march I left for San Francisco for my 24 day vacation in California... Yup I sure do miss her here.


It's been 3 days since I arrived and this few days have been kinda busy and stuff..
Well Here are the photos I took all the way from Singapore , transit in Tokyo, then arrive in San Francisco.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Arriving at the check in counter 1 at Terminal 1 @ changi airport..



Image hosting by Photobucket
When I got to the gate, it was sooo early that no one was there... I had to wait for 1 hour for the boarding to start, and meanwhile I was talking to darling on the phone.. :D


Image hosting by Photobucket
Gate C25: UA 890 to Tokyo-Narita International Airport...
Departs : 7.15 am...


Image hosting by Photobucket
As you can see from here... dammm it's so far from the immigration clearance!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Hmmm where is my connecting flight?????



Image hosting by Photobucket
This will show me where to find my gate.....



Image hosting by Photobucket
Nice wall poster they have...



Image hosting by Photobucket
Another one of Mt Fuji...



Image hosting by Photobucket
Welcome to Narita Airport!



Image hosting by Photobucket
Well the security clearance at the front was crowded so i went to the other one 200m ahead.. Look! no one!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Yesh... there it is my connecting flight to San Francisco: UA 838..


Image hosting by Photobucket
Walking to the gate...



Image hosting by Photobucket
Gate 33, I was supposed to wait here...



Image hosting by Photobucket
Sushi Take out counter.. Sushi, anyone?



Image hosting by Photobucket
Just another 747-400 ..



Image hosting by Photobucket
Look at this! Sooooo expensive! US$2 for bleedy 10 mins on the massage chair? Everything is sooo damm expensive in this airport..!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Nice sun rays coming in during sunset in Narita Airport



Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket
Grrrr ! They changed the gate from 33 to 37 without announcing at all! Luckily I found out through the information board!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Before landing at SFO...



Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket
Coastal ranges of California...


Image hosting by Photobucket
Golden Gate bridge from the air...



Image hosting by Photobucket
Just got off the plane... look so crowded!



Image hosting by Photobucket
Clearing immigration from USCIS...



Image hosting by Photobucket
Now where is my luggage exactly?



Image hosting by Photobucket
This is what i saw when i went to an Asian Supermarket ? Huh? Singapore Curry Gravy , all the way in San Jose, CA?




Image hosting by Photobucket
On the freeway...



Well folks , that's about the photos i took..
Stay tuned for more photos!