Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Sunday, March 26, 2006
3/26/2006 07:40:00 PM
Article submitted by Lixia:

Its 17 days before darling comes back from his long holiday. Everyday without fail, I would be keeping track of it by reducing the number of days left in my MSN nick & striking out the days in my table calender...


Had a video conversation with him today & when I was doing that saw some views of him that I thought looked rather good. So I took it down & decided to show it to the world at large... *droolz* =p~~~


Gosh..I could faint looking at this.. =P


Staring intently at the comp screen at what I've gota type? =)



The much awaited kiss... =P *faintz*



The cynical smile... =S


I love the way his hair covers his face.. =)


Then I was feeling bored again so I took another personality test. The verdict of me turns out to be this...


Men See You As Choosy

Men notice you light years before you notice them
You take a selective approach to dating, and you can afford to be picky
You aren't looking for a quick flirt - but a memorable encounter
It may take men a while to ask you out, but it's worth the wait

Try this quiz HERE
!