Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
3/01/2006 02:00:00 AM
Time now is like almost 2am in the morning...still struggling to revise & prepare for exams...haiz...what a sad life a student has...


Especially when the world out there is quiet & dark and my room seems to be the only household that is lighted...makes me feel more depressed & pathetic....


Cold chilly night adds to the misery...I very much want to crawl into my cosy nest to rest my tired eyes..


Probably I should resort to tying my hair with string suspended from the wall or push my heavy eyelids up with toothpicks? Could someone tell me how to keep awake or stay alive through this period?


Hoping that this "nightmare" or suffering will end soon...


And at the end of the day I still am able to walk out this "alive" & in one piece....


Well..just some wierd rant during this late night when I am mugging...didn't mean to make it sound so depressed...but can't help it lahz... =S