Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Thursday, March 02, 2006
3/02/2006 10:46:00 PM
You guys wouldn't believe what I've been doing the whole day, in fact I couldn't even believe it myself. Ha~!


I actually sat through the whole day studying & desperately trying to cramp everything I've got to know for tomorrow's Law exam into my tiny prawny brain.... =S


It's some tough work here, you know. Coz my usual style of studying at home is to sit at the desk for 5 mins, let my eye balls roam back & forth the same sentence a few times before standing up to walk around....doing all sorts of nonsense...


Look for something to eat... -_-"


Slouch in front of the black box & be a couch potato... -_-"


Yak on the phone for what seems like eternity... -_-"


And my latest action....


Go look at the fishies & to feed them... -_-"


Well..I really have a strong urge to feed them especially when I feel vex that I am going nowhere in my studies...


Call me a sadist if you want~! Haha~! =P


But whatever it is, just today otself I've fed the fishies like almost 10 times~! Gasp~! Anyone knows of any exercise machine made for fishies to lose weight? Or probably some diet pills for them to lose those extra fats.. =P


Anyway had the chance to talk to Wee Hong today. Well..I should say its been a rather fruitful one...


This bro of mine..still ever so helpful..knowing that recently I'm into fishies so offered me some tips on how to rear them....


But so much for his reason for doing so: TO SAVE THEIR LIVES~! Ba~! -_-"


Well..anyway will try to decorate the tank whenever I can ba...


Probably I could go down to IKEA or COURTS to shop for some fish furnitures to put in the tank?


Note: this "joke" was actually told to me by Wee Hong...


& worse thing was that I actually believed what he said & really meant to go down to IKEA & COURTS to take a look at those "furnitures"~! -_-"