Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Thursday, April 27, 2006
4/27/2006 10:59:00 AM
Article submitted by Lixia:

The final sending off is usually painful. Lying cold in the coffin with your loved ones all misty-eyed is one of the torturous incidents that can happen in ones life.


But with the creativity of businessmen, they some up with something, seemingly to help sooth the pain the relatives of the deceased is going through.


When I first read about this idea of pop songs or other more melodious songs being played in a funeral instead of those loud & alien songs played in the past, I laughed. In fact, I found it amusing.


I would go like:"Hey, this is a funeral, not a pop concert. Why are you guys playing pop songs (thou they are slow songs)? Ain't you guys not showing some respect to the dead? " -_-"


But today, I finally got to hear for myself all this supposed pop songs played in a funeral. It isn't that bad after all. Because although its pop songs but the distinctive sound of the er hu, drum & organ (or piano) seems to make the funeral session no less disrespectful. Even the standard chanting music are played in a more modern way. And that's so amazing~! =)


In fact, I think it would be a bliss for the deceased be accompanied on his last jorney in life with songs that he'd always loved.


So for this time round at least, I would say that the businessmen had indeed made a really great & useful innovation. Gone are the days where there are loud possessions with songs no one can associate too... =D