Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Saturday, April 22, 2006
4/22/2006 10:45:00 PM
Article submitted by Lixia:

It has been 1 day since darling has been enlisted. Still, the "pain" I feel is as excruciating as the day he just went in. Haiz...sad to say..but I really can't help feeling empty & pity myself abit..


But well, what can I do. Its the NATIONAL SERVICE you are talking about here you know.. =S


Was looking at the pics I took yesterday when he was enlisted & listening to the songs I recorded in my handphone of him singing the day before yesterday. And it was already enough to weigh my heart to the rock bottom. As for what happens after that, its so embarrasing to say... =S


But anyway, here are the pics I took the day before...

Taken on the bus to the ferry terminal...



The ferry to Pulau Tekong..



Such nice seats they have on the ferry; much better than I had imagined...



There's even carpeted flooring. Going for a cruise? =S



Nice view of the lush greenery...



The large waves on the water that makes me feel so sick & wobbly...



Land reclamation works on Tekong...



The jetty of Pulau Tekong with the BMTC school in the background...



Just today, met a close friend in school. Had a good long chat with him. He really gave me an "insight" on what I was should be expecting & things that could happen. He also encouraged me to hang in there & see what comes good things out of it all. In short, BE PATIENT & ENJOY MY TIME WITH HIM.


I can't say that I am touched or moved by what he told me. But the very least is that I feel more encouraged. In fact, I think I need alot of it.


Am still hanging in there quite steadily. But everyday seems like a year to me. Luckily, the frequent calls from darling in a day whenever he is free makes my day pass easier...


I know he won't be able to read this until he books out from camp. But still, would like to thank him for making me feel that I am still in his mind. And most importantly, to my friends who are concerned like Ava, Wee Hong, The Imp & all other, a big THANK YOU to you guys... *Hugz*