Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Monday, April 24, 2006
4/24/2006 09:40:00 PM
Article submitted by Lixia:

Today is just another day when I didn't complete much of my revision again. Not becos' I was too depressed to do anything. In fact, it was a rather hectic day for me today - time was not spent on things irrelevant to my school work..haha


Left the house late in the morning to meet Eddy's mum & her friend for lunch at a South Indian restaurant at Excelsior Hotel. The layout of this restaurant is really nice, with lots of the ancient indian artifacts placed nicely as decoratives. I simply love it~! =)


Another unique character of this place is not not only the food there is nice (thou its vegetarian), you get to choose how much you want to pay for after the meal~! After which, a portion of their earnings will be donated for charity purposes. Wow, what a way to do business~! I am truely impressed.. =)

Nice pillar they have in the restaurant...



My first plate of food..looks yummy..*droolz*



Look at the spread of food.. =)









After lunch, I made my way for a job interview again. Actually I've stopped my job hunting activity since 2 weeks ago. So I didn't to receive an offer for interview after so long. But anyway, since I had this chance..why not? =)


I was glad I went for the interview as this changed my view of the way audit firms looked like. Most firms I went to were rather messy. But this firm was not, it was very well-lighted & neater.This seems like a place where people will feel more motivated to work.


Ssometimes I wonder if a company has things strewned all over the place & workspaces are not kept neat & tidy, wouldn't the staff feel very frustrated to work in such a condition? I don't know about the others, but for me I surely can't work in such an untidy & unorganised place.. =S


Anyway, no matter how I like the workplace or job, I 've just gotta wait for the results of the interview...


Keeping my fingers crossed in the meantime.. =S