Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
5/02/2006 05:06:00 PM
Article submitted by Lixia:

Some thoughts came into my mind today due to some incident.


Was just thinking, wondering, pondering to myself whether age really play a part in a relationship.


Is it really not "socially acceptable"?


Will guys start to detest or find it stale to be with the girl older than him? What will he think when her looks start to go downhill?


Does maturity of the thinking has to do with one's age?


Isn't it true that as long as we respect each other & have a common goal in life, that's what matters?


Why is it that being in a relationship needs so many "criteria" to be fulfiled?


I don't think so right?


To some it may even be some sort of mathematical formula that needs to be met.


Is it true that when the when a couple is together, they have to make sure that their marriageable age intersects?


It all sounds so ridiculous to me. I don't know the answer to this all. Maybe someone could help me with that? Haizzz........