Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Friday, May 19, 2006
5/19/2006 11:01:00 AM
Article submitted by Lixia:

They are all bloody fools~! All shitty people~!


I hate people who can't care less for people's stuff. Just because its other people they lose they heck care about it. Such irresponsible people~! This is despite you telling them how much it means to you.


They can't care less. Cos to them only things that belong to them is valuable. Others don't mean anything to them.


When others ask them for help to look for it in a VERY politely manner, they scream at back at you that ITS NOT THEIR BUSINESS. What the hell~! Never have I treated them like this, always ever willing to help when asked. Then this is what I get.


I hate it ~!


I tell you, GOOD NEVER BEGET GOOD~! Its just a shitty world out there.


When they want to borrow things from you, need you to do things for them they treat you like QUEEN. Asking ever so politely & will always get their way. But when its your turn to ask for help. You get shit attitude.


INGRATES~!


Why should I then treat them good? Why should I? Why can't I be selfish for my own good?!


You think people will appreciate when you treat them good & treat you back likewise?


Hell, no~!


They never will.