Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Friday, July 14, 2006
7/14/2006 11:51:00 PM
Article submitted by Lixia:

Its been a rather busy week for me this week thou I expect to be more busy then ever next week... =S

But as I've always said: Life's meaningless without some simple pleasure after a hard day at work... =D

So here I am surfing the net & blogging... =)

Its was then I chanced upon a very nice poem that seem to say much about my current love life...

Dedicating to my love....

Thou star-blazed skies my mind contained,
The solitude of night my heart concealed,
Love's emotions were so fully restrained,
Thus did I hide behind a self-made shield.

And then you entered into my life,
Bewildering feelings, dazed & confused,
But you continued deeper like a knife,
Until my hardness was thus subdued.

What I never thought possible for me,
You've done & that I'll always treasure,
My heart burns fervent with love for thee,
Our souls delight in each beyond all measure.

And as you now place your sweet lips on mine,
I know for certain I'm enraptured with an angel divine.