Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
5/29/2007 11:23:00 AM
My Convocation Day
By Lixia

After almost 3 years of hard work in the university, finally I survived to this day. My convocation day~! Yeah~!

Thought that this day would never come. =S

What is more unbelievable is that despite my fooling around and screw-ups especially when I was in year 2 & 3, I still managed to secure my honours. Pure luck, I guess. =p

Intially I was contemplating whether to go to the ceremony or not as there were some people whom I don't wish to see (old hatred.. =S) and I have an unsecure feeling about this event.

But with much persuasion from my family and friends, I finally relented.

I am glad that I made the decision to go for the convocation as I was able to see classmates whom I have not managed to catch up with in a long time... =)

My convocation!

Doris, me and Phoebe... =)


A proud mum and her daughter~! =p

Mum, me and Grandma... =)

Best pic taken so far.. =P



On the whole, this is truely a meaningful event that I have not regretted going.. =)

Me and Eddy also went to take a graduation photo together wor..hehe


~ SwEeT MeMoRIeS ~