Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Saturday, July 14, 2007
7/14/2007 09:59:00 AM
Happy Birthday, Sister~!
By Lixia

After 21 years of mischief and childishness, my little kid sister has (finally) reached adulthood. Am sincerely hoping that from this day she will be more matured and not be a little spoilt brat like she used to be.

And from what I can see is that communication between the both of us has become better. Probably because we seldom see each other these days as she is staying in the school hostel while I am busy with work and is usually not at home when she is back for the holidays... =(

Aanyway for this special day I specially left work early despite me having a mean senior breathing down my neck for my work. Well, its not like as if I was productive or anything in fact I haven been talking to anyone for the whole day just concentrating on my work. But still, was not able to get the "desired" results. So well, what can I say? I've tried my best I guess.. =P

We went to Raffles Marina country club to celebrate. A country club that is at the very far end of Singapore (near Tuas 2nd link).. =S

But however, I would say the ambience there is very quiet and nice...just what my family likes.. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The birthday girl.. =)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Do we look alike? Most people say we don't... =(



Some of the dishes that we ordered...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Crispy buffalo wings.. *droolz*


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Steak, but it taste abit burnt. To be honest its one of the worst I have ever eat... =S


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nice fish and chips. The top favourite western food of the birthday girl.. =D


After dinner we went to the poolside to continue our mini celebration..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The birthday cake. Fabulous cheese cake from Singapore Island Country Club. My favourite too..hehe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The mother-daughter photo...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The cake sure got HUGE strawberry on it. It taste very fresh, creamy and cheesy. This is what I call good quality.. =P


Then its the long awaited time. Presents~! =P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Diamond necklace - a standard 21st birthday present in our family.. =D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Money~! *droolz*



Towards the end of the celebration of coz can't forget some photo-taking sessions.. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Picture with grandma



On the whole this is indeed a very memorable time. Precious time spent with family.. =D