Beautiful Girls

<body>
<body>
Monday, November 12, 2007
11/12/2007 08:43:00 PM
My wedding that turned out to be a disaster

We are getting married at last.

Finally this day has come for us.

Our wedding is held at a grand venue - the stadium.

There are so many well-wishers attending this grand event of the century.

I look so good. Bettet than even before. =P

I feel like I am the most fortunate person that ever lived on earth.

This wedding ceremony was carried out with the best wishes from my family. Something that I never thought would happen in my life.

But soon after the ceremony you became indifferent towards me. I am not your priority anymore. This made me heartbroken that I am not the only one you see.

And alas, we ended up in a tragic state - divorce. =(

I woke up in tears.

I pray hard that this will never happen in reality in our lives.

Will it? =S